Gas Fireplace Repair and Service
Gas fireplaces are warm and cozy, add ambiance to any room. Best of all, they are hassle-free. Typically, all you have to do is flip a switch and you’re fireplace is on. But what do you do and who do you call when it doesn’t work properly? Staley Heating and Air Conditioning offers gas fireplace repair and service to keep your fireplace running smoothly, giving you peace of mind that you and your family will be comfortable this winter.
Gas Fireplace Repair
Signs your gas fireplace needs service
- Your fireplace won’t stay lit
- Your fireplace won’t light at all
- If the flames look unusual when burning
- If you smell gas when using or not using your fireplace – it is imperative to call us immediately!
What our typical service includes
Just like your furnace, your gas fireplace should be inspected yearly.
- Checking for carbon monoxide and natural gas leaks
- Inspect the venting and door seals to prevent potential carbon monoxide leaks from your fireplace into your home.
- Check the burner for problems
- Adjust the flame if necessary
- We go through the entire appliance to be sure that it is safe and working properly.
Call Staley Heating and Air Conditioning today at (303) 288-2919 to schedule your appointment. Or if you need us right away, we’ll dispatch our technicians promptly.
- WE GUARANTEE prompt schedule service, and emergency calls within 2 hrs.
- WE GUARANTEE that we will listen to you, drawing upon my expertise with similar situations, before making recommendations or beginning work.
- WE GUARANTEE that we will give you an accurate estimate of costs, to the best of my ability. I want you to be my customer for life.
- WE GUARANTEE that we will do top quality installation work.
- WE GUARANTEE that we will clean up during and after your installation
- WE GUARANTEE that we will be courteous and professional.