Gas Fireplace Repair and Service
Gas Fireplace Repair
Signs your gas fireplace needs service
- Your fireplace won’t stay lit
- Your fireplace won’t light at all
- If the flames look unusual when burning
- If you smell gas when using or not using your fireplace – it is imperative to call us immediately!
What our typical service includes
- Checking for carbon monoxide and natural gas leaks
- Inspect the venting and door seals to prevent potential carbon monoxide leaks from your fireplace into your home.
- Check the burner for problems
- Adjust the flame if necessary
- We go through the entire appliance to be sure that it is safe and working properly.