Year Round Comfort – The Maintenance Plan
Staley Heating and Air Conditioning wants you to save on energy costs and service calls. Therefore, we take a preventive approach to all your heating/cooling needs. We offer an “ESA” (Energy Savings Agreement) since we believe all heating and cooling systems should regularly be inspected and maintained.
What is the benefit of an ESA?
- Extended equipment life
- Lower utility costs
- Fewer repairs
- Priority customer service
- 15% discount on repairs
- No overtime charges
- Inflation protection
- Agreements transferable
- Staley calls you to schedule around your convenience
Also included is a full, precision tune-up which offers:
- Cleaning and adjustment of heat exchanger, ignition and burner assembly, blower components, condenser coil, evaporator coil (if accessible), condensate drains and air filters (or replacement, if necessary)
- Monitoring of flue draft, refrigerant pressure, correct air-flow, volts/amps and any temperature variables
- Testing of starting capabilities and safety controls
- Tighten electrical connections and adjust thermostat calibrations
It’s just good business, Staley Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. (720) 706-1160. Your heating and air specialists!